2007-07-12

It's my birthday

Yay?!

It's been a weird one. Lots of things going on right now that I need to work through. It was my day off, but work still called me up with some problems they were having. I was able to push them off until tomorrow so that's good.

The Sound Card/audio experience arrived today. This was a snazzy large retail box. AOL, QuickTime, etc. seem to be bundled in some fashion to this device. Dunno if that's good or bad.

The bad news is that I got an email from smksuperstore saying my order was put on hold because it failed a test. The weird part is someone from SMK / PCBOOST.COM already sent the same order number on 7/9/2007 (check the blog). I'm hoping it's really the portatech.com order that hasn't been sent yet (and they can resolve the tests of course).

Alice said it best, "Curiouser and curiouser..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo lab thug happy birthday. found your blog today

i could not find a proper email and your .com is down btw. i got a little thing at http://distantblue.tumblr.com/

drop me an email so I have a proper address
distantblue@gmail.com
Josh